Changing the Blade on a Dewalt Miter Saw
The Dewalt Miter Saw is a powerful saw that can make quick, clean and accurate cuts. The saw is equipped with a 12 inch blade that can easily cut through most materials. The saw is also equipped with a miter gauge that helps to ensure accurate cuts.
Over time, the blade on the saw may become dull and need to be replaced. In this article, we will show you how to change the blade on the Dewalt Miter Saw.
Changing the blade on a DeWalt miter saw is a quick and easy process.
- The first step is to unplug the saw from the power supply. Begin by unplugging the saw from the power outlet.
- Next, loosen the screw on the front of the saw that holds the blade in place. Next, open up the arms of the saw by rotating them towards the front of the saw.
- There is a small lever located on each arm that needs to be rotated in order to open them.
- Once the arms are open, locate the blade guard and release it by pushing down on the small red button located above it. The blade guard will then pivot out of the way.
- Carefully remove the old blade from the saw and discard it in a safe place. Now, grasp the old blade and pull it straight out of the saw.
- It’s important to note that there is a specific direction that the blade must be pulled out in order for it to come out properly.
- If you’re having difficulty removing the blade, chances are you’re pulling it out in the wrong direction.
- Insert a new blade into the saw and tighten the screw on the front of the saw to hold it in place.
- While Inserting the new blade into the saw, make sure that the teeth are pointing in the right direction.
In this video, we’re going to show you how to change a DeWalt Miter Saw blade. The process is pretty simple and straightforward.
You’ll just need a few basic tools including a screwdriver, socket wrench, and Allen wrench.